Halloween Forum banner

Anybody else have halloween ADD?

1950 Views 24 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  Lot27
I sure do. I cannot get even halfway through a project without getting sidetracked and starting something else! I'm surrounded by unfinished projects!

I started my cemetery fence, then remembered the two bluckies I bought after Halloween last year so I got them out to fit them with pvc and got as far as putting them together and leaning them against the wall, worked some more on my haunted dollhouse, got sidetracked by all the new spooky town stuff coming out so I started planning the new display platforms I'm going to make, bought two new spooky town pieces, realized I'd outgrown my storage closet so I cleaned out another closet and moved it all there, and I still have nothing completed! :p
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,324 Posts
Actually, Mme. L., that's a good way to approach prop building. Do a little on a variety of props at various times depending on whatever strikes your fancy. A few years back when we were still accumulating props, my daughter and I had two Gargoyles, an Egyptian Sarcophogus, a pair on entry Columns and a Bottomless Pit all on the go at the same time. I'd ask her, "What should we work on today?" And she'd say, "How about the skulls for the Columns?" or whatever. And that would be what we would focus on that particular afternoon. We always get stuff completed well before the big day, that's the main thing.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.