Halloween Forum banner

Anybody else have halloween ADD?

1947 Views 24 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  Lot27
I sure do. I cannot get even halfway through a project without getting sidetracked and starting something else! I'm surrounded by unfinished projects!

I started my cemetery fence, then remembered the two bluckies I bought after Halloween last year so I got them out to fit them with pvc and got as far as putting them together and leaning them against the wall, worked some more on my haunted dollhouse, got sidetracked by all the new spooky town stuff coming out so I started planning the new display platforms I'm going to make, bought two new spooky town pieces, realized I'd outgrown my storage closet so I cleaned out another closet and moved it all there, and I still have nothing completed! :p
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
3,639 Posts
Yeah, I'm kinda the same way. I'll realize I need one more thing and I just do not want to go out and get it. I'm what you'd call an extreme homebody and it takes a lot to get me out of the house when I don't have to be.
I'll start thinking something like, "Damn, I hate that old guy down at the hardware store! I do not want to deal with him right now. Maybe hubby will go for me this weekend..." and sometimes it works. Hubby actually loves the local hardware store so he's pretty easy to talk into going. I just end up putting my project on hold till the weekend. But of course, by that time I'm completely distracted by something else! ;)
I'm a huge homebody too and years ago there was a woman who ran the local hardware store who was a real *itch and made you feel unwelcome when you tried to shop there. A few years later I began talking to a friends mother on the phone and we became fast friends. When I finally met my new friend it turned out she was the witch of the hardware store. We had a big laugh over it and she was nothing like she appeared at work...lol!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.