Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just got our tickets today! I can't believe I get to meet George Romero, Tom Savini, Julie Adams, and Ricou Browning all in one place! And I really want to finally ask Adams why the heck she hasn't called me and proposed after all these years! I've been waiting for her call since 1972! :) Also looking forward to meeting Jason Mewes. That guy just cracks me up in the Jay & Silent Bob films. And my son is looking forward to meeting Glenn Hetrick from the Faceoff series.

We went to the Spooky Empire Mayhem show back in May and had a great time. Spent a lot of time talking to Nick Gomez (the head convict in the prison from The Walking Dead Season 3). They have a ballroom with all the media guests, and most of the time there's nothing much going on so you can just hang out and shoot the bull with them. I never thought I would be walking over to the snack bar to get nachos with a guy from The Walking Dead. :)

Here's a link for anyone who's interested in going. It's the 25th to the 27th in Orlando, so it'll be a great run-up to Halloween night. I think meeting Romero is worth the price of admission itself because he rarely does shows anymore.

http://www.spookyempire.com/

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cats are self-sustaining. Just leave it outside and it'll fill up on lizards down here. Take all that Purina money and use it for your ticket. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts