Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bought 2 sets of 25 X 32 inch sticky note pads for the games.

Have a list of some Halloween words

I am thinking have the 'audience' split into 2 groups guessing, switching off drawers somehow.

Any tips from those who have played this at their party?

·
Registered
924 Posts
Just make sure you tell the people who start complaining "I can't draw" that the game is not about who can draw better, its about who can get their team to say the words. One of my friends is an art major and you don't see him spending 20 minutes on the best picture he can... its about knowing what to draw. (This convo happens every single time we've played, not at Halloween parties but other parties).

A Halloween themed one would be great!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I can't draw , but I will start throwing out my bad stick figures, but I guess like all get out! I'm kinda sad I can't play and have to MC

·
Registered
75 Posts
Pictionary has been a staple at my parties since 2004. We usually split people into two teams and use two white boards on easels. Instead of having words prepared ahead of time, we give each team blank index cards and five minutes to come up with words/phrases for the opposite team. As you can imagine, some pretty interesting cues result from this. This would also remedy the problem of you not being able to participate, natascha. Good luck! :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
When we have a large group and play games like pictionary we divide the teams up by having them draw numbers out of a bag and if you get a 1 you are on team 1, etc, that way no one can complain about who is or isn't on their team, it is just the luck of the draw, actually works pretty good, no one really grumbles. And, we have also had people who can't draw that well be the best ones at getting us to guess somehow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
dkberg
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing