Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any retailers that's selling the Animated Jason Voorhees still ?

Walmart no longer sells them.

Spirit Halloween stores don't sell them in their stores anymore.

I can't seem to find any store retailers that carry them.

I'm looking for a store front who sells them, I'm not interested in online. Anyone see this for sale this year anywhere?

·
Registered
203 Posts
I saw one yesterday at Monster Halloween here in Ottawa - it was a disgusting $599!!!!! I know online they are much, much cheaper. I told the clerk that was a horrible price and he tried to say it was better than those online - I hated to break it to this guy - but it was exactly the same as the ones online. It really ticks me off that some retailers think they can get away with this kind of crap.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the replies!

We don't have Kmart anymore in Canada. But I'm going to call some of them up in Buffalo and if they have one maybe make the drive down one weekend to pick it up.

·
Registered
719 Posts
I dont know if they have em in the store, we dont have Kmart here in Houston either, I ordered it online, you get the discount with online order.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Kmart/Sears free shipping over $60, Jason (I think it is that same one people are looking for) is listed at 199, plus 10% off, plus if you use code kmart5off50 it will take another 5 dollars off (actually takes it off before the 10% off) This ends at midnight 09-19-09. Hope this helps someone.

·
Registered
128 Posts
im kind of worried. I ordered mine friday afternoon, and now on the website he doesnt exist. my order hasnt moved from processing, but they guarantee it at my house between the 23-25. I hope they have enough. they already took my money out of my bank account.

·
Registered
719 Posts
briwesk, I got mine really fast, I ordered it on the 13th and it arrived on the 17th but they said it would come around the 24th.....So hopefully yours will arrive soon.

·
Registered
128 Posts
so it still hasnt moved from processing and the item is still not available. What really scared me today is that i checked my bank account, and the money they took for it is BACK!. I quickly called K-mart support and they assured me there is nothing wrong with the order. She said it is common for you to see the money leave, then come back and then leave again when the item ships. She said this is to ensure that you have the funding for this.

She said i should see it at my house on the 25th!

hopefully shes not wrong

·
Registered
128 Posts
well i came home and found a HUGE box at my garage. on the box in orange writing was the words Life size jason Vorhees! i ran and quickly opened it. Word cannot express how tall this thing is. my sisters boyfriend stood next to him, which he is 6'4 and Jason is still taller. The arm works good, but for some reason it pulls it too high and he hits himself in the face, but im sure after a few good times of use it will wear itself out.

Im going to bulk up his legs a bit as he looks skinny at the legs. The quality of this prob is great!

im happy

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Just a reminder - K-Mart is selling all licensed Halloween decorations at 25% off this week. That means that Jason is selling for $150.00 in the store.
I started a thread in the "props" section about this last Sunday.If anyone is still looking for one, check it out and good luck.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts