Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ravenous Zombie
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've tried using white cream makeup out of a tube and it's always come out streaky. Has anyone used those crayon-types of makeup that come in a set of 5 or 6 different colors? Does that come out better? I need something that will look uniform, like a clown's face, and not streaky.

·
Registered
34,922 Posts
I use white grease makeup, it goes on very well and you don't need alot. Use a makeup sponge to apply it evenly and blend away any streaks.

·
I'll get you my pretty!
550 Posts
i use the palest normal ladies foundation - then mix some pale face powder with talcum powder & brush over the top. blends in well, no streaks, last well :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just ordered some Mehron stuff

I went with the Starblend in Butterfly Geisha color, as I'm going as a vampire, but don't want a corny clown look. I also ordered the setting powder to keep the stuff from smearing, since I want to do my arms and neck, etc. It should be here any day and after I give it a test run, I'll let you know how it works.

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
I still have a crayon type set of oil paint from... 10+ years ago i don't remember what brand it was or anything like that, i got it from a local mom n pop grocery store, but it goes on good and doesn't use very much. That and if it needs to be real light you can rub it off and it still leaves a light coating.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts