Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Zombie Inside
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Rikki, I see you're on Etsy. How is it for you? I've just recently found it and can't get a feel of going prices.
Well I've only been on there for a month, so I'm still really new to it all. I've sold two things, have 55 shop hearts, and about 15 item hearts. I guess that's good. I've seen where plenty of people said that it'll take about 4 weeks to make your first sale and I made mine in 2. Guess it depends on what you're selling and where you market yourself.

The "going prices" range from a few bucks to a few hundred! If you want to start selling on there I can send you a spreadsheet I found that helps you set your prices.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Well I've only been on there for a month, so I'm still really new to it all. I've sold two things, have 55 shop hearts, and about 15 item hearts. I guess that's good. I've seen where plenty of people said that it'll take about 4 weeks to make your first sale and I made mine in 2. Guess it depends on what you're selling and where you market yourself.

The "going prices" range from a few bucks to a few hundred! If you want to start selling on there I can send you a spreadsheet I found that helps you set your prices.
I'd love that! Thanks!

·
Registered
284 Posts
@wandererrob

but I don't update much. I got bored with it pretty quickly but still pop in from tie to time. It might come back to life as build season ramps up though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts