Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm restoring a 1972 Monte Carlo. None of my gauges are working so I took the fuseblock apart and it is toast. All the wire connections were rusted all to heck and two fell apart while trying to clean them. Can you say "new fuse block". The good thing is I was gonna repace it anyways, I knew it was in bad shape but not that bad. That would be the reason none of the gauges or lights or my power windows are working. Just wanting to vent, I was hoping to get it road worthy before the years end but now its gonna be pushed back a little. Anyone used any painless wiring kits before. I was thinking of painting it black and orange, but now it look more like red and black. It now has a jack-o hanging on the rearview mirror. Thats gonna be my halloween car. I also have a 73 firebird formula thats a daily driver. It has a skull hanging from the rearview mirror.

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've always loved Nova's and Javelin AMX's are rare to find, but nice looking cars. Hey skull can you name all the GM nova bodied cars. Nova, Omega, Ventura and Apollo. N O V A cool!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
I own a 1981 Firebird Formula, I've had my baby girl 17 years and will keep her my whole life, no matter how much all the local hot rod guys keep offering me for her. She's been a damn good girl and I love every inch of her metal:)

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Growing up as the little sister to a total gear head, I've had the pleasure of being around many of the great muscle cars and street rods around. I'd say next to my Firebird Formula my next favorite car I've owned was a 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger.
BUt I also love 1970-1972 Challengers, Hemi Cuda's, and I just loved my brother's 1969 Camaro SS with a 350 Auto although being a gearhead he didn't keep that one long. Guess you could say I'm a bit of a Mopar girl as well. I also loved his 1971 Ford Mustang Mach1 he had, yes, he's had more cars and Harleys then you could imagine. He can't comprehend how I can keep the same car for so many years,lol. Oh sure if I could afford it I'd own a number of different rods but I'd still never retire my bird.
I'm also a fan of the 1937 Ford Cabriolet

·
Reaper Queen
8,628 Posts
hey, DOD, my hubby has a 70 Dart Swinger! He is a big mopar guy. We have a 70 RoadRunner, A GTX, the Swinger, have had Superbees, Cuda's(hemi of course) , challengers, chargers, you name it! Of the late 60's early 70's variety. Actually we also have a "81 camero Iroc. About 3 trucks, a 84 Tbird, 2 last 80's t-birds, a fifth wheel, car trailer, and a boat. With a pole barn and a garage, there is STILL not enough room for me to find a spot for a workshop for my halloween!
If I could have my favorite car it would have to be a '69 mustang Mache 1. We had one when we were young, but now, to rich for my blood! Maybe some day hubby will find a deal for me and get it,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts