Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just about done with my Halloween remodel and I'd love to get on one of those DIY, HGTV, Travel Channel, etc. specials they run in October about Yard Haunts, spooky homes, Halloween homes, etc. I've checked a couple of web sites, but I haven't found any casting calls or sign ups yet.

If anyone hears or reads of anything, could you post it here?

Thanks!!

·
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the ABC "The Great Halloween Fright Fight!" link! This is exactly what I was looking for.

I sent an email giving as much info as possible, including my website. Now I just wait.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Thanks for the ABC "The Great Halloween Fright Fight!" link! This is exactly what I was looking for.

I sent an email giving as much info as possible, including my website. Now I just wait.
Your welcome! I had just seen the ad not 5 minutes before I saw your post so I figured I would share. :) good luck, let us know if you hear anything from them! I will be watching it

·
Registered
355 Posts
I don't know if this is what the networks want. I think TK's level of dedication to Halloween puts him in a whole different league. :D Seriously someone that remodeled their house for the holiday has to make the list.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Thanks! it shouldnt be too late considering the word got spread last monday, but im sooo worried
i would love to be on tv and show off my haunt :) , TK421 did you get an email back from them?

·
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks! it shouldnt be too late considering the word got spread last monday, but im sooo worried
i would love to be on tv and show off my haunt :) , TK421 did you get an email back from them?
I've sent several emails to both the general Fright Fight address as well as a few people who work at HGTV, but I haven't heard anything back yet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts