Halloween Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Yes! A resounding yes! This is a field that I am just getting into and knowledgeable tutorials from an expert would be like a dream come true. Especially, directly for application in the field that I want to apply it to.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I know this was from a while back, but YEA!!!!! I'm absolutely interested. I did quite a bit of soldering on new RGB lighting for last year, I found through trial and error what worked for me. I know very little about resistors, capacitors or relays.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
No official list, as such... but the second episode of Electronics Essentials is in production (these things don't make themselves! LOL).
It will focus on various components, like capacitors, relays and transistors, along with some capacitor safety tips. We've already caught one good spark in the act. :) Sorry I haven't been able to crank these out as fast as I'd like, but there's a lot involved and with only two of us to work on them, including writing, principle photography, FX work, and animations for some of the graphics, along with editing... it takes time.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I would think there would be more interest in things like,soldering,connecting parts together to make something building projects than a electronics 101.which can be found on google.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
This next tutorial will include some stuff on soldering, since the whole thing will run through the different components, and end up with a complete circuit, assembled and working. Had to try to keep it simple, but this one seems to have taken on a life of its own... oh well. :)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Here's the first one of the series... we're working on episode two. Damn, I need a production company! LOL

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Episode 2 has been up for quite a while, actually... all about soldering.

Working on Episode 3 (components). That one's taking a while, what with work, life, Halloween builds... LOL

21 - 35 of 35 Posts