Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I've had a bucky skeleton for about 5 years and all I've ever done is lay him in a coffin, *yawn*. Does anyone have any ideas on something cool and different I can do with him, (besides corpsifying him). Just looking for ideas. Thanks!

·
Technological Terror
724 Posts
I have been trying to think of a good place for mine this year too. I was thinking about sticking him in a gibbet and hanging him near my front door. Of course, he will need a little work, corpsification, some cheesecloth, and some shackles or something to look the part.

·
likes candy & razorblades
1,085 Posts
i have an odd, older i think rubber skeleton. its made of a weird material. just about lifesized though.

I found a set of stocks in a free pile after a yard sale!! Like, pilgrim stocks...this year im going to set my guy up in those stocks with clothes on and things. Im burying the suit this weekend i think.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Gorey idea

Why don't you hang him by his hands and have a fake gut displaying from his midsection if you need help understanding i'll explain it further good luck man:cool:

·
Hauntless
8,371 Posts
I have to put my car in the driveway to make room for the garage haunt. Put the Bucky behind the wheel, but spilling out the open door. Have some of the other doors, hood and trunk open and put some orange lights, silk torch, and/or beacon lights inside to simulate flames inside. Wrap the whole thing in police tape. Make it look like an accident scene basically.

Here's some pics. I didn't have a Bucky last year but I do now :):

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I don't know what your theme is, but here's one we did with a bucky for our neighborhood scarecrow contest 2 years ago:

Eric

1 - 10 of 10 Posts