Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im of course and obviously having a halloween partay i want it to actually be scary to freak people :eek:out but not too much just enough not to fake but not real ;)
but... i would really apreciate any fun activities or ideas for props or anything such as that this would be our 3rd or 4th halloween party i cant remember but we want to be really different this year.
we have a treeline in which is formed into a haunted trail, any prop or scare ideas? we will have a like treasure hunt with clues around our farm. but othere than that im not sure what to do so any ideas AT ALL if they sund goulish and good bring them on ;) thank you !:D

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
I love the blair witch hanging prop. You could have a couple people in the treeline to rustle leaves and make noises like they are following the group and coming to get them...

·
Registered
281 Posts
How about an Asian Horror theme? This has potential to be really creepy or really funny depending on what you choose. You could watch some Japanese horror flicks like the Grudge/the Ring/The eye/Dark water (Or their Japanese originals Ju-On and Ringu) and Infection (an absolute must). For more comical horror you could go with Machine Girl, Tokyo Zombie, Godzilla, and Prince of Space. (Machine Girl is a lot like Planet Terror, over the top gore to the point of hilarity. Same with Tokyo zombie, only there's actual jokes that are just hilarious) You could also get the Prince of Space episode from Mystery Science Theatre 3000 to make it even funnier.

Food could consist of ordered chinese food if you wanted it quick, or there are some great recipes online if you wanted to go from scratch. Bento Boxes are always cute and creative and give that asian feel spectacularly.

Decorations: The bathroom could be extremely creepy. You could have Black hair hanging from the shower head, draped over the side of the tub, I dunno if there's a way of making your mirror always look clouded with steam, maybe soaping it, and putting hand prints on it.

I dunno, tell me if that sounds interesting. I could come up with more stuff, but right now I'm at a loss lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts