Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 7 foot box that had a couch delivered in it. SO needless to say, the box is massive. I kept it because I figured I could use it as a prop or some sort of decoration...now I am having a total mental block on what to do with it. :eek: Any ideas/pictures/suggestions? Thank you for your help!!!

(If this is the wrong place to put this thread, please let me know where it should be) :)

·
Registered
668 Posts
A crypt, sarcophagus, I guess mainly do you have a theme already, is it something you want to use indoors or out?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's my problem, I don't have a theme and can use it indoors or outdoors (I have a covered front patio- so I don't have to worry about weather)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That link is awesome but I am not sure how to do that with the cardboard but definitely something to look into..

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,289 Posts
Ohhh - I would turn it into a creepy carnival ticket booth myself, but that is because I've been searching for large pieces of cardboard the last month!

Also could be a nice crypt for a FCG, or even a static ghost.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Because it should pretty light a single cam motor (like I tried at first) should work for you.
Perhaps a foam sheet on top and or some monster mud to texture the box

because it's so big it might be more fun if you just decorate it, then you hide inside and pop out to scare the kiddies :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts