Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

finally decided and have 25days to do it - eeeeeeeeeek.
Im going for battle-damaged terminator, not necessarily Arnold S in T2. But damage wise inspiration from that.

in a nutshell im looking for help on clothing, make up fx and weaponry....

any help would be appreciated,

thanks

·
AKA - S.M. Barrett
1,084 Posts
Have you tried googling "Terminator prosthetics" and "Terminator makeup"?

As for clothing, if you can't wrangle a motorcycle jacket or an oilskin duster, just go for combat boots, cargo pants and a muscle shirt.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you tried googling "Terminator prosthetics" and "Terminator makeup"?

As for clothing, if you can't wrangle a motorcycle jacket or an oilskin duster, just go for combat boots, cargo pants and a muscle shirt.
hey,

yep googled myself senseless - found some handy stuff was just curious what the odd folks over here may come up with.... Ive got an old jacket i can attack as well as several pairs of boots that could work. one pairs dark brown biker the other black army combats.

a fair few geniuses around these parts imo so was curious to see what outside the box ideas may arise! ;)

thanks for the quick reply :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you're not wanting to buy anything online, you could buy a skull mask and cut off the pieces you want to use. Paint it metallic and bloody, latex it into place and fill in as needed. Wal mart use to offer a Borg prothstetic about 10 years ago, and the only difference between that and the reaper was cutting it up and silver paint.

·
The thing under the bed
631 Posts
You could also use 2 liter soda bottles and paint them silver with the Krylon Fusion paint. Just cut them to fit and use the latex method that twisted and depraved has described. If you need to mold the thin plastic try dipping it in boiling water. Just be careful not to place it to quickly and burn yourself.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I know it's a little late, but I make a Terminator Prosthetic kit that looks very realistic. It even has an LED light in the eye. Check us out at REELMAGIK here:

STORE

Here are a few photos of it:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts