Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking into subscription boxes for both myself and as gifts for family. They can be pricey, and not all the websites show what comes inside.

What are you subscribed to, and what have you received? Have you found any cool ones for Halloween (or any other kind) that you would like but haven't gotten?

·
The Haunting Girl
878 Posts
Box subscription services are where you pay a company a flat fee and they send you a box of crap on a regular basis (you have no idea what it is in it until you open it). Loot Crate, Pusheen Box, BarkBox, Hello Fresh, StitchFix, ArtSnacks… There's like a million of them.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I personally haven't gotten any of these, but I've seen a few ads or other people I follow get them:

• All Hallows Club
  • Horror Pack
  • Box of Dread (this one I actually DID get -- some kind of promo or something, I don't remember. Pretty cool stuff, like a Walking Dead Dorbz figure, a signed poster, some stickers, etc.)
  • Spooky Box Club
  • BAM Horror box

There are probably a lot more though, and maybe some horror-specific ones at that too.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Order of the Thinned Veil is a yearly membership from 2 talented artists, where you are sent items 1-3 times a year based on your subscription, and you have the option to purchase member-only items throughout the year. I have been a member since they started, and I really like it! The art and items are all inspired by Halloween imagery and lore. Highly recommended 🎃

1 - 9 of 9 Posts