Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got this greenhouse its the cheaper kind from biglots and I was wondering if anyone had some good ideas on how to use it? I was thinking I could use the pieces and make some characters or maybe make like a shelf for some spell books and potions or something, but I feel like it could be used for something else. I haven't built mine yet, but below are are pictures of what it looks like assembled.
village_green_greenhouse_2.jpg
green house numbah 2.jpg
I appreciate any ideas so feel free to post :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
A crypt for a graveyard.
This. What is it made of? Could you affix foam board to it and break it down easily?

Go to thrift stores for a bookcase for spell books, and find (make) a book display stand to put on top of it with an open spell book to complete the look (a raven is always welcome as well).

·
Registered
343 Posts
There's a lot of possibilities here as I see it. You could use the framework with some foamboard (As others mentioned) or straight foam and make a nice crypt/mausoleum with it. Maybe you could use it for a witch's shack or a fortune teller's hovel with the appropriate props inside (Spell books, crystal ball, potions, a cauldron outside, etc.) Or you could keep it as a greenhouse but make it look overgrown, as if nature is reclaiming or taking over. Vines coming through, abandoned gardening tools, you can go nuts with it.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This. What is it made of? Could you affix foam board to it and break it down easily?

Go to thrift stores for a bookcase for spell books, and find (make) a book display stand to put on top of it with an open spell book to complete the look (a raven is always welcome as well).
I forgot to mention it's made of PVC. So I think I would be able to do that.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Zombie containment jail.

Fortune teller tent

An overgrown greenhouse with vines everywhere with bloody tools and cutting implements like sheers, chainsaws, cleavers, knives, ect.

A head shrinking room

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I would have said crypt for a flying crank ghost but the PVC might be too flimsy for that. You could add extra support for it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts