Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haha I posted a recent thread about halloweenfx as well. I placed an order at ghostride a few weeks ago. It was supposed to ship out by today. Haven’t got any confirmation from them since December though. Haha I’m not too worried, and I’ll give it at least another week before I message them. Just wondering if this is normal?

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,471 Posts

^from a decade or so back, appears to be very bad regarding communications and have major issues with their website and ordering in general online. Does seem calling during business hours may get a better response.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

^from a decade or so back, appears to be very bad regarding communications and have major issues with their website and ordering in general online. Does seem calling during business hours may get a better response.
Thanks! Yeah I’ve read that, was just hoping someone had a more recent experience. Like I said, not too worried yet. However after a week I’ll definitely reach out to them. I’ll update this thread accordingly to help out anyone else tho!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered (and received) some really cool hands from them last year. The delivery was behind schedule so I called them. They were very apologetic, and they explained that they weren't staffing at 100% due to Covid. I was VERY pleased when the hands arrived. I would do business with them again.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the reply! If you don’t mind me asking, how long after the originally scheduled date did you end up waiting?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts