Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here so I wasn't sure where to post this..but I was curious if there are any other fellow Coast to Coast AM listeners? Ghost to Ghost has been a Halloween tradition for years now.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Me! I love the show. I don't listen every night, but I tune in when I see a show that'll interest me. Ghost to Ghost is always how I end my Halloween night.

Apparently the former Coast to Coast host and creator of the show, Art Bell, is going to get a new paranormal radio show on XM soon. He wants it to be the way that C2C "used to be".

http://www.deadline.com/2013/07/art-bell-siriusxm-radio-show-paranormal/

·
Registered
441 Posts
I don't listen often, but my parents do and as a kid I always heard the show on the radio through the wall that separated our bedrooms. I miss Art Bell and everything he brought to the show.

Never heard of Ghost to Ghost but I'll try to listen to it this year if I'm still awake!

·
Registered
155 Posts
I used to listen years ago when Art Bell was the host. I've only heard the show a couple of times with George Noory and it just lost it's appeal.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
Count me in as a fan since 2007. I subscribe to the Podcasts. I saw George Noory live on stage with guests Catherine Austin Fitz and Whitney Strieber in Vancouver, BC. a few years back. But, listen to "Ghost To Ghost"? Please, I have better things to do on Hallowe'en...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts