Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Capt o' the Mourning Star
600 Posts
Not much here.....this was the best Halloween ever for us:D!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Not much here I gave out just about everything, but someone put a bag a Kit-Kats in the bread box :rolleyes: It was fun my wife keep saying I thought I bought more????

·
Registered
574 Posts
I bought full sized this year. More than 60 left over. I'll be eatin a candy bar for dessert ever night for weeks!

Craig

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,881 Posts
About half the tub (big galvanized 30 gallon). :(

BUT we are having a party tonight, so hoping to get rid of some then. :p

·
Registered
910 Posts
We still had a fair amount of candy left over.....i was surprised and we were giving away good handfuls as well. I figured Halloween being on a Friday that we would have hordes of kids but no, last year was far busier.

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
All we have is the personal stash we put aside before the TOT'er's started coming....my husband was mad last year when I gave out all our candy, I knew better than to make the same mistake twice. Never deny a chocolate freak his Halloween sweets!! :D

·
Registered
955 Posts
Some left over.

The wife bought full sized candy. Chec mix bags was big hit as well as corn nuts bags. Peanut butter crackers and cheese and crackers also choice. Big mix of ethnics in area so some took candy and others went for the more healthy fair. 1/4 box of herserys and 1/4 box of M&M's left.

Only bummer was one of my flying ghouls, Scream has gone missing. My drive failed again so all the ghouls were just hanging. I suspect he got snatched or fell down and was picked up by treater. They all have led eyes so easily seen in the dark.

Spinman

·
Registered
84 Posts
We bought 5 bags and had to give our last TOT, ONE piece of jolly rancher... Last year we had 3 bags left over and the year before that we didn't have enough and had to run to the store to get some more while kids were still TOT'ing.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Every year since in this new house we were running for more candy because of running out, this year I made sure I bought enough but this year I did not make the little treat bags we just dumped all the candy in a big cauldron ( we filled the cauldron twice) & handed it out along with their bags of popcorn. Even tho I bought all my candy I picked up 4 more bags when I went to Walmart yesterday so we have candy left over. The candy went a lot further w/o making the little treat bags that have 5-6 items in them.

We did run out of popcorn at 250 bags so then poor old Jerry had to"do the Hustle" cause the kids that come here all say>>>>"Where's the POPCORN?"lol He cranked the popcorn machine back up & made more. SO here there was candy left but no popcorn!

Muf

1 - 15 of 15 Posts