Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having trouble desicribing what I want. I have a Halloween cupcake on my inner forearm & want a caramel apple with Halloween flare in the outter forearm. Anyone with drawing skills want to give it a shot?

Here's a basic caramel apple

And here's a real one with spider webbing I love, except I'd want the webbing at the top so the spider is hanging downward

For the stick, I'm pictures a knobby stick like a wicth's broomstick might have instead of a posicle stick.

I have put in a request to Kat Von D's shop in hopes of getting it tattooed by her when I'm in California in October but looks like she's booked for months & I probably wont get a slot. It's on my bucket list to get one by her. If not this one, I'll try again for my 30th in a year 1/2.

Thank you to anyone who's willing to put their creativity & skills to work for me!

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
I conjured this up for you...... flames coming from the bottom of the apple with a green gooze under the carmel with the spider hanging from a web from the knobby stick. Bear with me on the drawing i am used to the old photobucket editing program and was learning as I drew lol.

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
This is funny. I'm actually drawing my own tattoo right now. I don't know when I'll get it, but at least I've started drawing it.

The idea is to have one pumpkin for each of my girls. Each one has a distinct face, and their initial(s) carved on the side.

Here's a pic I found online that shows the style and color I'm going for (eventually).

·
Registered
356 Posts
A skull face in the oozing caramel would be cool.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blackfog, you got the stick perfect!

TK, I love what you've done! That'll look awesome.

HauntedDiva, I have a skull on my cupcake so I think I want to keep the apple different. We'll see though...

·
Never try to eat a zombie
778 Posts
Hey Halloween Princess!!! my friend and Tattoo artist does Alot of Halloween tattoo's, you should get a hold of her she does great work at a affordable price. Here is her site www.ratatattattoo.com She is located in Lake Stevens,Let her know Quinn sent ya ;)

Here is my half sleeve she did and she is currently working on my other arm.

tattsession54.jpg
458195_289715221110857_136663226416058_669388_326006464_o.jpg
319788_267562396659473_136663226416058_618814_2145940994_n.jpg
551954_345011802247865_152381375_n.jpg
spread.jpg

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks blood! I didn't realize you were local. I have not yet found an artist I feel loyal too yet so I'm always looking. Sadly my work has that website blocked so I'll check it out when I get home.

·
Never try to eat a zombie
778 Posts
Thanks blood! I didn't realize you were local. I have not yet found an artist I feel loyal too yet so I'm always looking. Sadly my work has that website blocked so I'll check it out when I get home.
Im loyal to my artist she is very good at what she does and stands by her work. Like if you need a touch up down the road she will do it, she calls her tatts she does her babies and will call up and check on you too see how your doing. Unlike most shops she charges by the size, not the hourly charges all these shops do around here.

Yup im close bye!!! =]

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love what you did with the caramel Terri. Makes the whole thing look like a witch's cauldron. I think the thing is, I don't 100% know what I want so I'm enjoying seeing what ideas people have.

·
My Wonderland is in Ruins
660 Posts
I kinda like the idea of a skully face on the apple. Made me think of the apple from Snow White. A poison caramel apple...complete with black widow, witches smokey spell. :D Just a rough idea...would look pretty cool, new school style, with under lighting in neon green....and light smoke around in maybe purple?
halloweenapple.jpg

·
Registered
356 Posts
Love!!!!!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
^^^^^^love!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
AtelierMotives, I like the skull idea. But I think I have to be considerate of where I work (a veterans nursing home) and go less creepy. Many are already offended that I even have tattoos & one man used the word immoral in reference to the Ariel half sleeve I have. But LOVE the crispness of the web & the black widow.

·
I am the one who knocks
1,939 Posts
AtelierMotives, I like the skull idea. But I think I have to be considerate of where I work (a veterans nursing home) and go less creepy. Many are already offended that I even have tattoos & one man used the word immoral in reference to the Ariel half sleeve I have. But LOVE the crispness of the web & the black widow.
I hate that attitude toward tattoos. I had a boss who thinks tattoos are about self-mutilation:rolleyes: If I was interested in mutilating myself, I would've found a much cheaper way of doing so than getting a tattoo.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'll let a 90 year old man feel how he wants about tattoos :) I got this yesterday. I will be starting a tattoo thread so everyone can share in one place.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts