Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm set on skeletons but thought I would mention that for those that don't have a good source like Costco, Walgreens, CVS, etc. for Pose-N-Stay skeletons this year, I remembered this place mentioned last year in one of the Costco threads when Costco sold out or wasn't in someone's city, COSTUME PARTY. Sure enough they are still stocking skeletons this year and have really good prices and very good shipping rates.

Do a search on their site for "skeleton" and see the different versions. Right now the reg Pose-N-Stay, like at at Costco/Walgreens/CVS, is 37.95 but out of stock. You can get on a waitlist and be notified when they come in. Same price as Costco pretty much and less than Walgreens or CVS without some kind of discount coupon or sale.

They do have the GID Pose-N-Stay in stock, 47.95; and the Zombie Pose-N-Stay is also currently in stock for 59.95. Members on here have bought all three versions of the PNS last year. As I recall people who ordered from them last year gave good reviews of them. You can do a search for Costume Party on the forum and probably find a number of posts. They also carry a Sunstar lifesize poseable for 53.95.

Hope this helps someone out. I like this place because it gives you some idea of their stock on hand of a particular item.

BTW they currently have some coupon codes as well. While their online link said it was August promos, I think these probably work now: Enter code
"5offseptember" at checkout for 5% off next order; or "10bucksoff" during checkout for $10 off orders over $100.

·
Registered
64 Posts
boooo! i just spent 25 minutes adding items to my cart, then when i go to check out... of course... they don't hip to Canada

1 - 2 of 2 Posts