Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I just crawled out of my casket and found this site, I have a Haunt every year to benefit the local food bank and I am just getting into building moving props. Can you say ROOKIE. This year was a huge success and many people will have food on the table because of my haunt. I hope to be an active member in this group and I believe this forum will make my Haunt a scarier place. I am in the process of building a new shop above my garage and will hopefully be finished by late January. Then it's game on. :D

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Welcome tmoney, glad you crawled out of your casket to join us. I think that it's wonderful that your haunt generates items for your local food bank, that must be a wonderful feeling. Well enjoy checkin out the many threads and meeting the many fantastic spirits that wander these parts, and I look forward to getting to know you & chatting all things Halloween:)

·
Pirate Princess
1,160 Posts
Hello,
I have just joined the group today. I kept coming across this site when researching yards decor and haunts and this is the coolest thing going. Halloween talk all year round? I love it!
Glad to join
Erin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts