Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you scary freaks and geeks. I'm the good looking ugly guy aka glug. I'm totally a haloween scare lover as a Kid I remember searching out the houses that did some sort of scary haunted house and now that i own my first house I am going to be the cool neighbor that puts on a great scare. for now I am starting small . well last year was small my fron't porch coverd in plastic with a strobe and me dressed as the grim reapor. this year i am still the reapor but now I'm 8 feet tall (stilts) and have a scary maze to go thru I bought a bunch of props from various stores in the area I'm curently building a monstor in a box. although some of the props I bought this year are battery operated sound activated ie totally ghouly products who here of you electronic geeks has figured out how to bypass sound activation for constant usage or motion ativated?

ttfn thanx in advance happy haunting and any line voltage electical questions feel free to ask I am a journeyman electrician

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome, fellow newcomer~! I loved Halloween since I was a kido too. When I was in grade school, my dad would help build the annual haunted house in the cafeteria. Aah...memories~!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts