Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

I'm Sally and I am a new member to Halloween Forum. My fiancé and I used to run a haunted house out of our home but have since retired and moved into an apt. However, I still have the "itch" so enjoy looking at the projects that people come up with. I love all the ideas and creativity! Someday I will post some pics of our past haunts...I think we did a pretty good job...and got as many as 400 people coming through to see what we did. We would alternate doing a more adult themed haunted house one year and the next year we would do a "kid friendly" theme. Have a great time on your projects and a wonderful Halloween everyone!
:D

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,092 Posts

Reactions: nytreasures13

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Sally! Welcome aboard! (That's a lot of people!)
Thank you.. Yes, there was lots of people especially for our tiny town. I forgot to mention that we used LOTS of ideas from the Halloween Forum...even way back then. Always LOVED Halloween and this site was ideal for anyone looking for ideas, instructions or just to see what's new as I am doing now. Y'all have FUN FUN FUN this year! I'm waiting for my nephew to "take over" so I can be a part of the haunting experience again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts