Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm building a Halloween version of Google's "Hot Trends" page to show various "anomalous" searches on one of our TVs at work. I would love to get some of your ideas for different Halloween-ified searches.

Here are some that I have to get the wheels turning:

• Help me...
  • oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god
  • Forum for alchemists
  • How to clean your shrunken heads
  • Human sacrifice for dummies
  • redrum
  • Empty fields near me
  • All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy (repeated multiple times with various typos)
  • Hockey masks for sale
  • To Serve Man
Try to keep the length to about the length of my examples as I have limited real estate.

Feel free to go humorous or creepy.

If anyone is interested, I'd be happy to post the final product for others to use.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Show your family "Tree" and include names of homicidal maniacs.
Maybe a map of underground hidden places? Caves to Graves,and some are the same! There are two Rattlesnake dens in the local State Park, they count their pointy little heads every Fall,make sure everybody came back from Summer Vacation, I guess?

·
Registered
13,895 Posts
I see dead people

Coffins for sale

Days left til Halloween (repeatedly searched for 364 days a year)

Halloween Forum (searched for throughout the year) (although we think this is perfectly normal!)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Show your family "Tree" and include names of homicidal maniacs.
Maybe a map of underground hidden places? Caves to Graves,and some are the same! There are two Rattlesnake dens in the local State Park, they count their pointy little heads every Fall,make sure everybody came back from Summer Vacation, I guess?
Too much detail unfortunately, this is something that people will only see for a few seconds as they walk by (and maybe stop occasionally).

Have you read Annie96 is typing? Your idea reminded me of it. It's not google searches but it is awesome.
I have not, but I took a look at it. I wasn't particularly intrigued by it personally.

I see dead people

Coffins for sale

Days left til Halloween (repeatedly searched for 364 days a year)

Halloween Forum (searched for throughout the year) (although we think this is perfectly normal!)
I'll add those to my list. I've been toying with the idea of doing more than just strange search queries, but making some strange anomalies in the display itself (flickering static or something along the lines of this effect: https://youtu.be/tkBQih6e68E?t=148).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts