Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've just downloaded the first DVD and support material on a new Animatronics tutorial being sold. Found this on Haunt Forum.

Halloween2go Animatronic

$20 for the DVD or $15 in download form. The videos are OK but the accompanying material is well worth the money.

Worth a look.

·
Defender of Blucky Honor
1,051 Posts
I have the DVD, the material is diagrams and such for the builds

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good purchase

I found this reference over the weekend, bought it as a download for $15. The video and documentation go together, walking you through the creation of an electronic animatronic.

Overall, the whole package was a good purchase. Wrote a review on my blog too.

Will be picking up volume 2 soon.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I bought volumes 1 and 2 about a year and a half ago. I thought they were an excellent source of information. Dave (the author) was very helpful and responsive to e-mails as well. I can highly recommend them to anyone interested in stepping up his Halloween display. I was even able to use the info on 555 timers to build a project for a friend. Check it out on my site: http://www.brianredmond.net/electronics.php

·
Gramzie
993 Posts
I am looking at buying these dvds. I would like to start making and programing my own animatronics. Do any of you have any video or pics of things you have made with these dvds?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I haven't made anything specifically from the videos yet, but, having built some other electronics projects and such, the videos are an excellent source of info for electronics, pneumatics, silicone molding, etc.

·
Gramzie
993 Posts
I haven't made anything specifically from the videos yet, but, having built some other electronics projects and such, the videos are an excellent source of info for electronics, pneumatics, silicone molding, etc.
thank you for answering me. from the looks of the vids they look good for a starter

·
Gramzie
993 Posts
I've got the first 3 videos and I've gotten a lot out of them. I used his 3 axis design as shown in my random 3 axis controller -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwO61nplMDk
Thank You !! I love that you used wood instead of metal. I was wondering about that part. Yep and now the hubby is all for it. He was a little worried about trying to cut metal for me. (all the tools ya know) now he is gun-ho!! LOL..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts