Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Nice find, would love to get my "hand" of a few of these!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Why was I thinking the hand was going to give the one bird salute?

·
Shiver me timbers
1,270 Posts
Yeah the ad I read said that it did. But those songs aren't written for the right hand that's staying in one place so I assume they exaggerated a wee bit.

It looks to be little more than a repackaged version of the crawling hand I got at Big Lots a few years back. I kinda hoped it would actually "play" the songs...how cool would that be?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the concept of using a small toy motor though I guess you would really need 5 for different movement.

Gemmy uses small motors and gets decent results for movement in their products. Granted nothing like servos..but hey way cheaper.

·
Banned
101 Posts
looks like that one uses just one motor and movement is based off a cam wheel . ( kinda like the FCG )
Now , my question is ... what exactly would you use this for ?
( and please note there is a QUESTION mark at the end of the sentence ... NOT a EXCLAMATION mark . I don't want to have someone think I am being sarcastic due to the WAY I say things . )
I honestly DO want to know .

·
Shiver me timbers
1,270 Posts
Well for me, I wanted to replace the hands of the skeleton crew playing the concertina and the banjo with one http://hauntspace.com/file/pic/gallery/11812.jpg. But I wound up buying skeletal crawling hands to do that

looks like that one uses just one motor and movement is based off a cam wheel . ( kinda like the FCG )
Now , my question is ... what exactly would you use this for ?
( and please note there is a QUESTION mark at the end of the sentence ... NOT a EXCLAMATION mark . I don't want to have someone think I am being sarcastic due to the WAY I say things . )
I honestly DO want to know .

·
Banned
101 Posts
:D Hey EVIL BOB .. seems you got quite the bunch there . ( looks VERY good ! )
And FTR - I think that the parrot skeleton is TOPS ! ( may I ask is it real ? - LOL only kidding)

I see a Monster with these hands up...doing the "mmmmmm....which one should I eat now."
Kinda sounds like my grandson when he hits the candy dish here ... LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts