Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in '96, Spencers used to sell lifesize animatronic Crypt Keeper props.

I had the biggest fascination (...I wanted to marry him) with the Crypt Keeper as a kid. I still think he's the sexiest half-decomposed man 'alive'.

And now the Crypt Keeper prop is forever MINE!

Yay! Talk about a Halloween wish coming true. It feels like Christmas, just a lot more creepier!

I can't wait 'till he arrives.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Back in '96, Spencers used to sell lifesize animatronic Crypt Keeper props.

I had the biggest fascination (...I wanted to marry him) with the Crypt Keeper as a kid. I still think he's the sexiest half-decomposed man 'alive'.

And now the Crypt Keeper prop is forever MINE!

Yay! Talk about a Halloween wish coming true. It feels like Christmas, just a lot more creepier!

I can't wait 'till he arrives.
So when is the wedding,LOL now ya just need to download the cryptkeepers xmas music album ( someone just posted in music-creepy xmas music- )
& then set him up at xmas !! :eek:

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,504 Posts
I remember that prop well. Price aside, you got something you've wanted badly for a long time, which makes it worth every penny. This was when these animatronics for home haunters were just starting to become popular. Our Spencers had one in a neat display and people would stand there for long periods of time listening to it. Congrats and hope you get many years use out of it.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So when is the wedding,LOL now ya just need to download the cryptkeepers xmas music album ( someone just posted in music-creepy xmas music- )
& then set him up at xmas !! :eek:
Haha, I was the one who posted it.

I found the cassette on ebay, so I'll get that.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Might want to check Zoofur.com for some nice additions to it.

Sorry... I had to.
Naughty, naughty. ;)

In response to everyone's comment about the price, no he was not cheap at all! Ha ha. But, I never see that prop on ebay, and I was really jumping out of my chair with joy when I found him. He was pretty much one of those "I NEED THAT." impulse buys. Worth every penny of the $535!

·
...is up to no good
1,295 Posts
I think he's awesome. I couldn't afford that but if you can...then that's awesome!

FYI: There's a bunch of Tales from the Crypt episodes coming on SciFi in October. The "Trick or Treat" episode comes on a 5am Sunday morning.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts