Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just stumbled across this in my 10th SFBay Craigslist "halloween" search of the day and thought I'd pass it on to HF Crew.

I am Looking for any one who sells or builds Animatronics, for Halloween Items.
Display Items that Move.
Can anyone help or know a company, That would teach how to Build them. sells, be willing to teach how to build them or Makes Animatronics.
Call Dennis 408-590-6319
or email me at [email protected]

Remember, I'm just the messenger so really know nothing else about it. Unfortunately, I'm swamped with work and planning Meg and I's wedding so I can help but really can't commit. Cheers all!

·
Scared Silly
1,930 Posts
I've seen that ad on CL for months now, and I've never gotten around to directing him over here or to hauntproject or the monsterlist.
Sounds like this guy wants an actual face-to-face lesson, though. I suppose I could step up, but my experience is limited to 3-axis skulls and oscillating fans (no pneumatics or wiper motor type stuff).

·
Open up and say "Aaaaahh"
1,562 Posts
Sounds like they want something more along the lines of servo controlled animated foam latex casted characters. More pro than most of the stuff I've seen here. But hten again they do say Halloween displays, so I could be wrong. Yup, I'm wrong. They want FCG makers. Ok, maybe not. I don't know. What was the Question?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts