Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hauntless
8,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had bought one of those small screaming men in a sac at Michael's with my 40% coupon. This is what I came up with:

Here's a video (sound up because I'm explaining him):

A picture of the thing-a-ma-jiggy (before hacking) that I got with the coupon - $10!:

·
Hauntless
8,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I put this guy together in about an hour. I will try to get the tutorial up by tomorrow afternoon if you need it.

I got spidey at Party City a few years ago. Got him at the 50% off sale after Halloween. (A major score!).

·
Keeper of Spider Hill
1,758 Posts
Yeah, I put this guy together in about an hour. I will try to get the tutorial up by tomorrow afternoon if you need it.

I got spidey at Party City a few years ago. Got him at the 50% off sale after Halloween. (A major score!).

That is funny. My spider was a Party City orphan as well. they had used him as a display. He spent the whole season boxed on the shelf there for $60. I happened in there on Halloween morning that year, and the had marked him down to $40. He was a major score.

There is actually a place close to my house that has the indentical spider (only like 1/3 his size) for about $15 and it even has lighted eyes. I think I might swing by and pick one up just because. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts