Halloween Forum banner

Animated skull board

2032 14
I got a cowlacious complete skull(thrilled with it).But where do I put the circuit board?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
595 Posts
Yeah, just put it in the skull. I made a little aluminum bracket to hold it away from other metal parts inside the skull. This also lets me pivot the board up and down for easy chip removal/replacement. There is a small stand off between the bracket and the board. You don't want to short anything out. Also glued some speakers in there and put a 9 volt with holder in there. Here are some pics for reference. Also, this is not a Bucky.

· Registered
595 Posts
Yep, the 9 volt is running the board. The speakers just run off of the battery, they are spliced and plugged into the board. If you look at the bottom right picture you can see the switch on/off. It just runs out where the neck connects. With the wires running down the back of the spine you can hook it up to motion sensor or what ever. Wow, that was a long sentence.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.