Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Insane
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always loved the animated picture frames i have seen in transworld and from other haunters. Now i know many use tv screens but some seem smaller than 19ins. Do they use smaller screens like computer screens?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Creeperguardian, another thing you might try is to use a video photo frame such as a Pandigital. I used one this year with a video of madame Leota in my new fortune teller shack and it worked very well. All you have to do is create the video you want to use (or purchase one) and convert into a format that the photo frame will recognize. Load it into the photo frame memory and you are all set to go. Here is a link to a video of my Madame Leota photo frame prop. The sound doesn't quite match with the video in this clip. This is due to something in the download. However, in the actual prop it matches perfectly.

http://s1051.photobucket.com/user/scarypapa/media/Video Album/VID_20130404_095604_zpsc7887d64.mp4.html#/user/scarypapa/media/Video Album/VID_20130404_095604_zpsc7887d64.mp4.html?&_suid=138439700396509078770858354654

·
Insane
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Creeperguardian, another thing you might try is to use a video photo frame such as a Pandigital. I used one this year with a video of madame Leota in my new fortune teller shack and it worked very well. All you have to do is create the video you want to use (or purchase one) and convert into a format that the photo frame will recognize. Load it into the photo frame memory and you are all set to go. Here is a link to a video of my Madame Leota photo frame prop. The sound doesn't quite match with the video in this clip. This is due to something in the download. However, in the actual prop it matches perfectly.

http://s1051.photobucket.com/user/scarypapa/media/Video Album/VID_20130404_095604_zpsc7887d64.mp4.html#/user/scarypapa/media/Video Album/VID_20130404_095604_zpsc7887d64.mp4.html?&_suid=138439700396509078770858354654
I want to use atmosfear fx living portraits. So this is awesome, plus i am looking into making one i saw a clown one but to expensive id have to buy the whole thing so maybe tring to make one would work unless there is one out there thats on a dvd like atmosfears ones.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Scarypapa- I love your Madame Leota played in a digital frame- I always wondered if that would work. Don't have a tablet but was thinking of springing for a digital frame. Now I have one more reason to seriously consider it. Thanks

·
Registered
566 Posts
nimblemonkey, thanks for the compliment. It was really pretty easy to do once I got help from SavageEye with the video itself and drzeus who helped me with a conversion to a format that my photo frame would recognize and editing it a little for me by rotating it so it would fit vertically in my photo frame. The madam leota photo frame really added a lot to the fortune teller shack I put in the haunted forest this year. Here is a photo of it in the fortune teller shack along with the animated ouija board that I stole from DaveInTheGrave.

IMG_0109.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts