Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale are some incredible life-size animatronics that I've been holding onto for a while. I never wanted to sell these, but I'm in need of space so it's time for them to find a new home. In this lot you'll find the original Leatherface, Jason Voorhees, original style Michael Myers, Rob Zombie ztyle Michael Myers, Hannibal Lecter, Pinhead, and Ghostface. Each one (except Ghostface) has been used, some more than others, and they vary in condition from damaged to near mint. These are local pickup only (zip code 10706 in NY), cash only. Due to the size/weight, I will not be shipping them, don't even ask!!

- Leatherface, $600: this guy is in the worst shape of all of them. He was originally a store model that was knocked over in the store. His hands sustained some cracking as a result of the fall. The guy that bought him from the store kept him in the original condition for most of the time he owned it. At some point the chainsaw's chain cracked, so he removed it and replaced it with a similar chain from an aftermarket chainsaw replica. You would pretty much never know that the repair work was done. When I got him I did some repair work on the cracked hands which held up pretty well for quite a while. But in recent time the cracks have resurfaced and the repair work that I did is no longer holding up. He works just fine even with the cracks in the hands, I did it more for cosmetic reasons. I barely ever turned him on since I knew he was old and fragile. I definitely consider this a display piece. It might work for you but I wouldn't count on it for long! No box.

- Jason, $600: he's in great shape! He ran for several hours for several nights for several years without a problem. Because he was used so much, I don't suspect he'll have much life left in him. But he worked well the last time I ran him in 2010. Original box included.

- Orig Myers, $600: he's in really great shape. He ran for several hours for several nights for just one year. He probably still has a good amount of life in him, but I again would never count on it with these props. No box.

- RZ Myers, $600: he's in really great shape. He ran for several hours for several nights for just one year. He probably still has a good amount of life in him, but I again would never count on it with these props. Original box included.

- Hannibal, $600: this guy looks great but he's been used a lot. The last time I turned him on in 2011, I could hear the motor spinning inside as if the gears weren't catching properly. After hearing that I immediately turned him off and never tried turning him on again. I imagine he will make that same sound and probably not work too well as an animatronic. Definitely a static prop moving forward. I'm pretty sure the gear noise was coming from inside the body, so there could be a way to disable that but still have face mask animate. It all depends on how technical you are and if you're willing to mess with the internal mechanism. If it were me I would just keep it as a static prop. Original box included.

- Pinhead, $600: he's in really great shape. He ran for several hours for several nights for just one year. He probably still has a good amount of life in him, but I again would never count on it with these props. Original box included.

- Ghostface, $200: he has never been used and should be in perfect condition. Original box included. Full disclosure on this one. It's been a really long time since I've seen the box and since I never used it, I'm not 100% sure the photo that I found of the box online is the exact one that I have. The picture of the box that I posted shows a light up face, and I don't think mine had that. It may not be this exact model but it's pretty similar. Consider mine a static prop with absolutely no light up features or any other bells or whistles. I'd rather be safe in setting the buyers expectations, and I won't know for sure until it's dug out of storage.

As I always say for any of my used animated props - please buy these as if they were no longer in working condition and only static props. These pieces are made with cheap plastic parts and barely hold up to the average Halloween season usage. So even if the prop is working at the time of that you buy it, there's nothing to say it won't break five minutes later, or five days later, or five years later! I'd rather you buy it as a static prop and if it works for a while then that's even better. But I don't want people being disappointed when it breaks a few hours into using it. That's just something you have to come to expect with these props. Be sure to read the entire description and let me know if you're interested. Also, my actual props are currently packed away in storage. For this reason I used stock photos. But anyone looking for these is likely familiar with them so you know what you'll be getting! 0008678627734_500X500_1529979664535.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Even though its written in the original post, I just want to remind buyers these items are all local pickup only!

These guys are too big, too old, and too fragile to take the gamble of shipping.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts