Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to get Hex, the animated version, for the lowest price? They go for about $100 on ebay, but all the ones on ebay run off of batteries. The one I was messing with in the store had a cord. I'm pretty sure 4 AA's is going to run out with him being on constantly on Halloween night.

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,528 Posts
I bought him at Walgreens for $70. I've only seen him at 2 Walgreens in my area and I've been to at least a dozen, so obviously most of their stores did not order him, but it's worth a shot. I've also seen him at Spirit Halloween and Halloween USA for about $100.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought him at Walgreens for $70. I've only seen him at 2 Walgreens in my area and I've been to at least a dozen, so obviously most of their stores did not order him, but it's worth a shot. I've also seen him at Spirit Halloween and Halloween USA for about $100.
Spirit was the first place I actually saw him in person. He was about $150 though. :( I'll have to check Walgreen,s but I think I recall my friend saying he looked for him there and didn't see him.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
I just ordered one from spirit on line,was free shipping,on sale for $99. & i used a online 20 percent off so final cost was 86.00 !!
Funny as the coup said not able to use with the free shipping offer.....i popped in the code,it gave me the discount & just got email
was shipped & they didn't kick back the 20 percent ! :D
Never saw one at any of my walgreens, & i am not paying $150 & tax,but the on line deal was hard to pass !!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just ordered one from spirit on line,was free shipping,on sale for $99. & i used a online 20 percent off so final cost was 86.00 !!
Funny as the coup said not able to use with the free shipping offer.....i popped in the code,it gave me the discount & just got email
was shipped & they didn't kick back the 20 percent ! :D
Never saw one at any of my walgreens, & i am not paying $150 & tax,but the on line deal was hard to pass !!
We're talking about spirithalloween.com, right? If so, they don't have him anymore. I also got lost today checking 3 different walgreens and nothing. :(

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Thats strange, i had checked they're site monday they had them,tues nothing,then wed showed they had him still on sale,now they show nothing.......sorry,guess he's been a big sell out........ :(
I have never seen it anywhere but online or spirits stores. & i can only imagine if it was at other stores for $70, they would be gone when they hit the floor !!

·
Registered
16 Posts
We ordered one from spirit online... We were supposed to have got spazm and the hex. for 1/2 price paid over $200 and only got the spazm... Never did get the Hex... We are having probs with spirit.. We bought 4 strobe lights from them and they only work 1/2 the time...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hex is selling out in Spirit Stores like crazy. Most stores were out a week - 2 weeks ago. They are avaliable online as the distribution center recieves them, but go unavaliable when they are out. Spirit tries not to do backorders since Halloween comes so fast. (definately check the website after halloween, might find one for 50% off for next year.)
If you're having problems with strobes, be sure the lamps aren't loose. If it persists, do an exchange. Customer service will be happy to help you.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good news! Me and Ruben went down to Spirit today, they were all out of Hex's, but they gave us the display one for $86! He was $50 off, and I used a 20% off coupon on that. I'm so happy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts