Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Could be fun, but check it out in the store before purchasing. I have been sorely disappointed with a couple Spirit items I purchased online because they failed to live up to the hype (ie. the execution was not as good as the concept). If you are competent with tools I'd suggest you try thinking up a way of doing that effect yourself and save some money in the process. Just my 2 cents...

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I know.
I have had my share of problems with Spirit's props as well.
This prop is online only so I can't see how it looks and what it does before purchase.
Some of their stuff is good and some really cheap.
I bought their trash can trauma prop last year and even though it is a little cheezy, it got great reactions from guests.
I have so many props I am building this year, I thought maybe this would be a quick way to add another startling element. I am going for the startle factor this year and if this thing falls suddenly, it doesnt really matter how realistic it looks.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I contacted Spirit asking for more detail about the prop.
Here is their asnwer:
The animated dropping corpse prop is 61 inches tall and drops 72 inches from the ceiling to the floor and its sound activated. I hope this helps you. Have a great day.
I would still like to see a video!!!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
coupon code "haunt65" gets up 10% off at buycostumes.com
Can't go wrong with $72 for this prop !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts