Halloween Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Disney Inspired
849 Posts
It's going to look cool at night! Regarding the addition of dirt around the bottom of the props, you may want to try Great Stuff foam and paint it brown to look like dirt and add some fake foliage to it. I would add Saran Wrap around the bottom of each prop and spray. This way it doesn't stick to the prop while wet but it will form to the shape of the prop... Just a thought. I would hate for you to ruin your grass!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's going to look cool at night! Regarding the addition of dirt around the bottom of the props, you may want to try Great Stuff foam and paint it brown to look like dirt and add some fake foliage to it. I would add Saran Wrap around the bottom of each prop and spray. This way it doesn't stick to the prop while wet but it will form to the shape of the prop... Just a thought. I would hate for you to ruin your grass!
Thats a really good idea I might have to try that!!!! Thanks for the kind words everyone!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.