Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Disney Inspired
840 Posts
It's going to look cool at night! Regarding the addition of dirt around the bottom of the props, you may want to try Great Stuff foam and paint it brown to look like dirt and add some fake foliage to it. I would add Saran Wrap around the bottom of each prop and spray. This way it doesn't stick to the prop while wet but it will form to the shape of the prop... Just a thought. I would hate for you to ruin your grass!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's going to look cool at night! Regarding the addition of dirt around the bottom of the props, you may want to try Great Stuff foam and paint it brown to look like dirt and add some fake foliage to it. I would add Saran Wrap around the bottom of each prop and spray. This way it doesn't stick to the prop while wet but it will form to the shape of the prop... Just a thought. I would hate for you to ruin your grass!
Thats a really good idea I might have to try that!!!! Thanks for the kind words everyone!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great work! How did you get the digging skeleton to move? Wiper motor also? I would recommend placing a broken/splintered piece of wood over the coffin skeleton's shoulder joint to obscure it from view. Either way, looks really nice!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great work! How did you get the digging skeleton to move? Wiper motor also? I would recommend placing a broken/splintered piece of wood over the coffin skeleton's shoulder joint to obscure it from view. Either way, looks really nice!
Thanks!!! Here is the video for the grave digger I made as well

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha yeah you could easily make it into an awesome rocker with a guitar instead of a shovel

1 - 11 of 11 Posts