Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased the Angel of Death prop from Trendy Halloween a while back. Didn't get a chance to test it out immediately as I was in the middle of a move. When I did get around to putting it together, I noticed a couple things: 1) the metal hooks for the wings do not fit properly in the holes on the back (they still hang on enough to function) and 2) I have two right hands for the prop. I contacted Trendy Halloween and they could not find my order in their history with the email address I provided. Does anyone have this prop? Similar issues?

And a somewhat related question... is Trendy Halloween as sketchy of an online retailer as they seem. I ordered a second item recently (Bump and Go Zombie). No complaints with this one, but it was obviously NOT new. There were many scratch marks on the battery pack cover and the instruction manual was crumpled and torn. Not a big deal, but strange that this site is clearly passing off used or refurbished items as new. I contacted them about this and they assured me all their items are brand new. Anyone have experience with Trendy Halloween.

Thanks.

·
The guru is IN
1,240 Posts
Are...you... Jared o lantern?

You're my second favorite youtuber, definitely my favorite Halloween youtuber! Finally someone who wasn't a cringeworthy 9 year old who spams their channel with FNAF and doesn't look at anything with a critical view! I hate to be a kiss-*** (will that get me in trouble on here? Worth it.) but I've been a fan since the start!

As for the question, I've bought a couple things from Trendy Halloween, one was missing the tag (that could be to hide the original price, but it was still a big deal for me) Nothing else I bought from there would hint at it being used

·
Registered
55 Posts
We have bought lots of things from there and never had any issues. I have found their pricing to be quite a bit less than anywhere else for the exact same thing. You can always get an additional 15% off as well, which is great.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I got a Swamp Witch from them. Two of the 3 sound tracks quit working in the first few minutes. I contacted them, and customer service was great with responses and trying to help. After no one could fix it, they sent me a whole new frame, complete with motor, that turned out to have the same problem. I truly do not think that they knew that because the track that worked was good. Rather than pursue it further, I used the new frame for a rising ghost prop. I would deal with them again, as they were prompt, courteous, and tried to make it right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts