Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... Here goes...

This is the front yard. New this year... my giant garage Pumpkin Head monster!
You can also see my FCG in the upper window.
Usual graveyard stuff up the walkway.

Front step and entryway...
Had my FCG flying at the top of the stairs.
My mom threw together the weird rat-eating banister monster... lol

Funeral parlour shots - with and without flash...
I am particularly happy with my coffin and floating candles.
Additionally, used the 'following eyes' instructions to make the creepy portrait... I call him 'Beardy'... lol

Our 'mourners'...
My daughter made the lovely finger necklace.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andrea's House of Insanity - Part 2...

Dining Room...

Demon Skulls - relocated to the safety of my kitchen island after being dropped on their collective skulls from a snapped armature...

All my various ghoulish ingredients...
Had a lot of success with these this year... gave the kids flashlights so they could check out all the gory bits and pieces.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The floating candles were sooooo easy.
Picked up a whack of battery powered votives at Costco - 28 (plus extra batteries) for $15 - and they have a 60 hour battery life.
Taped a cylinder of posterboard around each one and dribbled hot glue all over them for the drippy effect.
Put a drop of hot glue on the tip of the 'flame' and stuck in a piece of fishing line.
Hung them up with little Command Adhesive hooks. (I LOOOOOVE Command Adhesive!!)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Wow, that looks totally awesome! I love the ghost figure in the dinning room, looks really cool in the red lights. The rest of the house looks great also. Looks like a lot of hard work went into the set up. Great job!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Looks great! And I love the 'before' and 'after' pics lol
Shows how good lighting pays off. Still something I have to work on.

MsM

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow Andrea! I looooved your decorations- they are really awesome. I soo loved the lablels- do you think you could post how to make them.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Absolutley Stunning Bliss! Everything looked wicked! I just love that massive candelabra on your front porch, where did you get that? The funeral parlour is to DIE for;) those floating candles are fantastic, are they real candles or battery operated, and how did you hang them, fishing line? Oh and where did you get those dragon or gargoyle candle holders that are on your dining room table, they're goreous. The demon skulls and flying fcg are so cool, and I just love your witch's kitchen, great job on the bottles

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
It all looks amazing. Inspired me for next year. I think the kitchen display is my favorite but it's hard to choose. I would love the Canibal labels document. I will pm you my email.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts