Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Sweet! I'm curious, is this the kind of neighbor that starts to put things out now and will put more and more little by little so by the time Halloween comes around it's full on? Last year I started about three weeks early and I still didn't get a few things done.

Glad to see people starting early... since it's on my mind, it's good to see... thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet! I'm curious, is this the kind of neighbor that starts to put things out now and will put more and more little by little so by the time Halloween comes around it's full on? Last year I started about three weeks early and I still didn't get a few things done.

Glad to see people starting early... since it's on my mind, it's good to see... thanks for sharing!
Every year they seem to put it out earlier and earlier but usually once its out, its out :)

We however put out more and more but never earlier than 2 weeks out to stay ahead of thieves or vandals just in case.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Awesome! I've pulled out my halloween bins to do "inventory" but I think someone would have an issue with me putting stuff out this early!

·
Registered
363 Posts
mine gos up oct 1 and comes done nov 1 and some still have issues with it as my house is the only one on the block with the llights on,
on holloween hell there on oct 1st if I can be ready ohhh and the only street light on my block is on the corner of my property

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
i went to go find a prop to send over to my sons yesterday, we ran a big maze and i am retiring that now due to getting to hard to do by myself....and i opened our storage room door and looked, bins to the ceiling and told my daughter, you are out of luck....not going to dig in there this early...ive got to rework how i do my yard cause of the maze and its almost overwhelming to think about...i hate putting out stuff early there due to the weather and the neighbors seeing it too early..i like that element of surprise other than doing my porch and i change that for halloween nite... what i am really not happy with this year is not having my tent to take my time to decorate the maze under and now have to rush and fight the weather issues again.........its either issues with this or that...rain being my enemy.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have been working on my Victorian fence to surround my front yard as we just moved into a new development and nobody know each other. I start putting things out Oct 1 and take down Nov 1

·
Registered
243 Posts
My boyfriend and I have an understanding.. i start building in aprjuneish but refrein from decorating until sept 26th,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts