Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I have stated before I am a BIG, HUGE UNIVERSAL FREAK! I am looking for the following in HIGH QUALITY, "AN EVENING WITH BORIS KARLOFF AND FRIENDS". This cd has been unavailable for over 40 years, this recording has been digitally remastered for great sound quality. This disc features excerpts from Dracula, Frankenstein, the Mummy, Bride of Frankenstein, Son of Frankenstein, The Wolf Man, and House of Frankenstein. Run Time approx 25 minutes. It is on AUDIO CD (which is what I'm looking for) and if anybody out there happens to have it would you please share the love my way. Thank You!! ;)

An Evening With Boris Karloff And Friends
Boris Karloff (1968)

Track Listing:

1. Introduction
2. Dracula
3. All About The Monster
4. Frankenstein
5. The Mummy
6. The Bride Of Frankenstein
7. The Son Of Frankenstein
8. The Wolf Man
9. The House Of Frankenstein
10. Finale

:eek:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for that link. It was one I found and was going to download it for $3.00 but when I registered it asked me for a subscription price of $19.00 or more. So, I'm back where I started at 0. I'm still looking.

Thank You For Helping. ;)

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Halloweiner would be a great place to start your search, he has an amazing collection of old stuff. I would like to get that one also. I will search also and see if i can do any good.

·
Forbidden Cryptkeeper
2,198 Posts
I used to offer this recording for free download, but I got a letter from one of the rights holder's lawyer and a call from one of the rights holders demanding that I stop offering it for download. So I don't any longer. I did find one website where you can listen to the enitre recording HERE. You could record it in real time with Goldwave or Audacity. Good luck.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I'm pretty sure Verne Langdon (who did the music on that "Evening w/ Boris Karloff" album) is still alive, so his recordings are quite a lot riskier to share. Good stuff though.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh really, I didn't know that. I just bought the cd from Monsters In Motion. It was only &19.00 and the sound is amazing. No snap,crackle or pops, just clean talk from Boris. Thank You!! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts