Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
July 11th, 1940 a man going broke in business decided to kill himself and his Family. The Wife 's Parents owned and lived in what is now my "Haunted House".
The Wife grew up in this house. Her Parents lived in this house for another 25 years after the Family murder.
Fourteen years ago a strange man calling himself a "Warloch/Psychic" told me some obscure things about the history of this house that were all true.
Then he screamed and jumped up and back as he stood beside of me in my front room here.
He said that a 14 yr. old red-headed (Ghost) girl had just passed between us as she then went right through the front door!
The Wife/Mother/Victim of the murdering Husband had "Red" hair as did her sister who also had lived here as a child and as an adult.
I had been told all about this sad event many years ago, but I never made the full connection to who the murdered Wife was (The Daughter of this household)
Then 3(?) years ago in October I told people here for the house tour where this murder had happened, just 4 blocks South of my house down Carroll Street in a garage (no longer standing)
One young woman got very upset when I named that murder location because the first time she came to see Ravens Grin, her GPS had told her to turn "Left" instead of "Right" and to go 3 blocks, even though my house was only one block to her Right from that spot.
These incorrect GPS directions to that murder scene were given out to from 28 to 29 times that October to my patrons as they drove to see my house!
The Family death date of July 11th is this Friday. I will be watching, listening for anything odd happening here and since the Full Moon is the next night, the 12th, those odds increase because the supernatural events here used to always seem to happen one to two nights before or after the full moon.
Maybe nothing at all will happen here?

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well,nothing odd, highly coincidental happened here over these last two nights (that I know of) The murder date came and went, then last night as that full moon appeared everything was also "OK".
We did have very heavy rains last night, Saturday, along with thunder/lightning . We lost power for over 3 hours too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts