Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't see any reviews on them and since I've ordered from them a few times over the years and just got an order today, I wanted to express that I've been very happy with my merchandise and their customer service and the company in general. They get a wide range of items, very unusual ones sometimes, and many of which can be used in haunts or used in building things for your haunts.

Here's an example why I like them. Last week I placed an order and then later in the day saw something else so placed another order, kind of kicking myself for causing myself 2 shipping charges. Didn't call them or anything, but when my order arrived today, someone in their shipping department had combined both orders and shipped in one box AND only charged my credit card for one shipping fee. I thought that was great. Doesn't usually happen unless you try to call the company first and then even then some companies will say they can't alter the order as it's already being processed. Guess this is one of the advantages of dealing with a smaller company.

So I would definitely recommend these guys. Items shipped promptly and they mailed USPS which saved me money. I decided to set up an account for easier tracking of my future orders and asked if it was possible to add my old orders to my history. Sure, no problem. Within minutes I could see my past orders (always nice to remember what you've ordered) and I was happy they could accommodate me.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
.. and guess what else you can buy from them?
ME! Jim Warfield! They had the book for sale in their Chicagoland store "Odd-Ball Illinois" and I am in that book!
Quite a surprise for my Wife and myself when we had been in their store for maybe 20 minutes .. and there I was!
A haunter could probably spend several hours in that store looking at all the strange stuff for very cheap prices.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts