Halloween Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While this is an Illinois local small chain, they do ship & have stuff on sale, which is previous year's stuff. Tend to be on the high side if not on sale & not sure how the ship prices are since I go in-store (which is usually one of the late ones to have stuff out). They also are a big seller of Spooky Town & have their own section for that & are showing New for 2022 stuff.

Still hoping they get the Tekky Funny Bone Skeleton back in. They've had him for 2 years now at least. Missed him when Menard's had him cheaper.

Body jewelry Swing Sleeve Ornament Earrings

I've seen these bottles from Gerson on other sites for way more than $15.99:
Font Jewellery Fashion accessory Natural material Badge

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,877 Posts
They also have blow molds (currently out of stock) but the shipping is a killer so I thought I'll try an inflatable & was going to buy this guy but the shipping cost of $46.32 is more than the cost of the actual inflatable.

Sadly, I'll pass. I can get the same thing at Walmart & have it shipped free.

Head Purple Sleeve Gesture Headgear

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ended up stopping by Orland again & they did have a lot of window silhouette lights & lots of inflatables & a whole wall of Lemax but the only decor out was old stuff. Went upstairs to find Christmas being stocked. Guy up there asked if I was looking for something in particular & said Halloween. Said getting a little more in but not much. Found some good stuff there last year...depressing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts