Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Totally ripped off!
On an entertainment program here in Holland they said that right wing Christain groups were bringing out the vote for Kris because they didn't want a homosexual as an American Idol.
Adam's better off coming in second anyway. Otherwise he'd have to sing that stupid song over and over and over again and he deserves better.

MsMeeple
*stooping low enough to reply to an American Idol thread*

·
Reaper Queen
8,631 Posts
well, it is very possible that the right wing -nuts did that, but I also really did like Kris, he is a nice kid, and while not on Adams level is a good singer, did a great job on "ain't no Sunshine when shes gone", he said in a interview said he thought Adam should have won,. both guys are class acts.I agree MM, the song is real stupid,, NO one should have to sing it! They both will get careers outta it, actually probably alot of the kids on there will this year as in other years, lots of talent there (allison is awesome too)

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I totally agree,I do think Adam is going to be a bigger star.I think he would fit right in with Queen,no pun intended.Gay or not that kid can sing,it shouldnt be a factor anyway.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well,not all the time,but he does know how and when to do it.I liked his version of "Mad World"real well.Ill be he could do one hell of an Elvis impersonation,certainly got the looks for it.Im not gay but thats a good looking kid.

·
Reaper Queen
8,631 Posts
wow, Terra, you're right! I kinda forgot about him, he does look like him, I also agree his mad world was great, so was whole lotta love in rock week. I think he would be good in queen, but I hope he doesn't take the gig, he actually has more potential on his own I think, or with a band he puts together him self. His screaming did get a bit much, but when he isn't screaming, he has a gorgous voice, as well as looks.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Yeah I liked Kris too. Was so glad he knocked Danny out, less happy when he knocked Adam out lol I think most of Danny's fans switched over to Kris. If Alison, Adam and Kris had been in the final three and Alison had been knocked out then maybe Adam would have won.
But like you said, both have an amazing career in front of them.
Look at Christ Daughtry!
I've been downloading and following AI the last few years (yes, there is nothing better to do in tulip land lol) and I have to say that this season was one of the better ones.

Another one I follow faithfully is Grey's Anatomy. Anyone care to venture a guess on if Izzie survives or not?

MsM

·
Registered
605 Posts
I always thought American Idol was for amateurs. I don't watch it. But I sure know who Adam Lambert is. He was the male lead in one of the productions of Wicked for awhile. Too much professional experience for AI I thought.

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,111 Posts
Kris was an underdog for sure (not an Adam fan by any means, but I did think his Mad World was better then the original and he was over dramatic as well as the high note/screams put me on edge) and we all know that Americans love an underdog!

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Dog and pony show, thats it. I hate that our local news station reports on the day to day happenings on that show. Maybe its just not my poison. Sorry but if you can promote guys like Milly Vanilly ( spelled wrong for a reason ) you can promote any crap. I'm not saying they are not talented. Sorry but its just not me.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I heard the Adam was offered the lead singer position for QUEEN,I hope he takes it.Good for him.Does anyone know if any of the iTunes money goes to Adams downloaded song or just to AI?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts