Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a two part spoof video that I worked on for Haunted Overload. It's a spoof on American Idol. Be sure to select HQ in the youtube player to watch in High Quality.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the complments. The whole crew at Haunted Overload was just fantastic to work with.

I have some funny outakes + some behind the scenes footage that is fun to watch. I'll try to get it posted tonight.

Is it possible to add a poll to a post on this forum? I thought it would be fun to have others vote on the characters.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Haunted Icon skit was dreamed up by one of the crew. Another member wrote the script. We shot most of it in front of a green screen. The contestants were shot on a different day from the judges. There were well over 250 different takes. The video length was scaled back. It could have easily gone another 10 minutes. We wanted to make it as short as possible. We managed to get it down to 18 minutes.

Here is some video that was taken by some of the crew with a standard Def miniDV camera while we were shooting. It's a little long. But, it offers some insight to the project. Thanks again for all the nice compliments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts