1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Vintage Halloween'er
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Spider Maven
1,468 Posts
LOVE this show. ssssshhhh I have to watch last night's tonight. And I really LOVE the fact that it has 'real' people.

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:) I LOVE this show! I have always been a huge fan of Jessica Lange and Angela Basset! Two of my favs and I would hate to tangle with either of those ladies as the characters they portray. I love the "sew me up the perfect guy" show. Just an awesome show, I have always been a big fan of Marie Luveau, I've even visited her tomb.....something kind of incredible happened to me when I went there. ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
:) I LOVE this show! I have always been a huge fan of Jessica Lange and Angela Basset! Two of my favs and I would hate to tangle with either of those ladies as the characters they portray. I love the "sew me up the perfect guy" show. Just an awesome show, I have always been a big fan of Marie Luveau, I've even visited her tomb.....something kind of incredible happened to me when I went there. ;)
Ooooh, what happened?

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
I love this show. It has a very different vibe to it this year for me. I don't find it as over the top, especially compared to last year which was uber dark. I like this feel for this topic though and I love anything witches. I'm in love with Jessica Lange I mean seriously girl crushin' the way she plays this role is my favorite of her 3 so far. Actually her , Kathy and Angela are killin it.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
I haven't seen the show, nor will I, but they had the coolest commercials on TV when they were promoting it
You should turn off the foosball for a change and give the show a chance. There are witches, a Minotaur, and zombies, so there really is no way to go wrong... All three seasons have been quite entertaining, really.

·
Vintage Halloween'er
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You should turn off the foosball for a change and give the show a chance. There are witches, a Minotaur, and zombies, so there really is no way to go wrong... All three seasons have been quite entertaining, in my opinion.
I agree, and I like how they throw in many stories going on at once...like in Asylum it had everything from asylums, Nazis, serial killer, mad scientist, aliens..Im a big fan..I look foward to this as much as walking dead!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Romantic night for us! We love this show and The Walking Dead. My husband and I make sure the kids are asleep, light a fire, get some wine or cider, and watch it in the dark. We do the same thing for The Walking Dead. I love how twisted it can get.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Absolutely in love with Horror Story. It's been such an inspiration for my 2014 haunt theme, Southern Gothic (feat. a masquerade ball) I'm not sure if this season is stacking up to last season in my humble opinion ("Asylum" honestly blew me away) but things keep getting more and more interesting, and I'm excited to see more. It's always a pleasure to watch. Even if I do get irrationally mad at certain characters :p

·
Registered
221 Posts
My favorite show right now! Been watching since the 1st season! Love that the setting is in New Orleans, which is an hour away!

·
Vintage Halloween'er
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Been addicted to this, Walking Dead, and Sleepy Hollow. AHS is great.
I kind of gave up on sleepy hollow..don't know why I couldnt get into it..its one I'll probably wait and watch the whole season at once...lol

·
Undertaker
3,190 Posts

·
Vintage Halloween'er
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
At one point Nickolas Cage had bought the house of the creepy woman Kathy Bates plays..(im forgetting her name) but he lost it when he filed bankruptcy...I heard that one of her torture cages thats being used in the movie was auctioned for 2 million, dont know if its true!

·
Undertaker
3,190 Posts
At one point Nickolas Cage had bought the house of the creepy woman Kathy Bates plays..(im forgetting her name) but he lost it when he filed bankruptcy...I heard that one of her torture cages thats being used in the movie was auctioned for 2 million, dont know if its true!
No kidding? That's crazy! I wonder how much I can get for my torture cages? Naw, Prolly won't be worth nuttin....

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts