Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped it and it chatters strangely and the skull no longer moves when it speaks...I looked in the internet but to no avail.

Thank you....Bob

·
Registered
500 Posts
Unfortunately, I don't know of any companies specializing in fixing Halloween props - most of the common store-bought props were meant to be used until they break, and then replaced, not repaired. Other than going the manufacturer-recommended trash-and-replace route, your options are pretty much:

1) Try to fix him yourself - if you take him apart and post pictures, there are people on these boards with experience in repairing this sort of thing who might be able to help.
2) Find a local tech-savvy haunter and offer beer/pizza/cash in exchange for services.
3) Try bringing it to an appliance repair shop and hope they don't laugh at you too much. They probably wouldn't accept the job, but in a small shop, you never know.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately, I don't know of any companies specializing in fixing Halloween props - most of the common store-bought props were meant to be used until they break, and then replaced, not repaired. Other than going the manufacturer-recommended trash-and-replace route, your options are pretty much:

1) Try to fix him yourself - if you take him apart and post pictures, there are people on these boards with experience in repairing this sort of thing who might be able to help.
2) Find a local tech-savvy haunter and offer beer/pizza/cash in exchange for services.
3) Try bringing it to an appliance repair shop and hope they don't laugh at you too much. They probably wouldn't accept the job, but in a small shop, you never know.

Good luck!
Thank you. Perhaps I will tackle the challenge....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts