Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone would want this
Basically the premise would be I would revisit previous Monsterfests and Fearfests,include the movies, promos, bumpers, and commercials at the time, and reimagine it in my own interpretation.. Would anyone be interested in that kind of thing?

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
That sounds pretty cool. I still have VHS tapes with some Monsterfest movies on them, along with all the ads and other promos they used to run. It's never been the same. They even had an interactive contest going on.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds pretty cool. I still have VHS tapes with some Monsterfest movies on them, along with all the ads and other promos they used to run. It's never been the same. They even had an interactive contest going on.
I have a Monsterfest from 02 or 03 on tape it's crazy to see how far off the rails they have gotten!
I'll see what I can put together :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm thinking it'll be like one movie for each year with monsterfest/fearfest bumpers and maybe commercials :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Definitely going to call this AMC Monsterfest-Revisited
It's going to feature a movie shown during each with bumpers and intros and commercials where deemed to fit! I hope you guys will enjoy the finished product!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Currently converting a Mashup of all the years of Monsterfest (clocks in at almost 15 hours with one movie per year)
It'll be released to you guys ASAP!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts