Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,979 Posts
Not really. Missed a Roomba but got another Fire stick for the MBR TV.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'm disappointed. Not that I need to be spending any more money right now after my little GR/Pottery Barn spree. But it seems that the only good "lightening deals" available are on a few select electronics they want to unload, and maybe a couple of bucks off some odds and ends. Nothing big. And I can't see where you can really search for anything ... they have a list of "deals" coming up later in the day, but that's about it.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
We're disappointed here too. It's really hard to search the Prime Day Deals and they don't categorize things all that well. We were hoping we could search for some Halloween items, see if we wanted to buy something, and then plan to be at the computer at a certain time for it, but you really can't do that.

·
Registered
383 Posts
We're disappointed here too. It's really hard to search the Prime Day Deals and they don't categorize things all that well. We were hoping we could search for some Halloween items, see if we wanted to buy something, and then plan to be at the computer at a certain time for it, but you really can't do that.
Yep, that's what I was hoping for, too. :(

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,979 Posts
That's what it seemed like to me, just their version of the yard sale. I thought there'd be something cool like money off everything, free one day shipping for everything, just something cool, but no.

Just a Fire TV thingy for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts