Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing a spiders vs skeletons theme this year. I have the 9 ft Home Depot spider as the main part and a ton of skeletons. I'm probably going to get a replacement cocoon corpse along with the giant web.

I'm just wondering if anyone has seen any really good deals on Amazon recently? It does not have to be related to what I am doing, but it would help. There are just some collections on there that I know is way overpriced.

Opinions?

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Prices go up and down. I always put things on my Wish List and then keep an eye on them. A lot of times I will get notifications that prices have dropped on a particular item.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
You can also use the site camelcamelcamel to track historical prices on Amazon. It’s not 100% accurate and I don’t think it captures things like a 1-day sale, but it does give you a good idea on the likelihood of whether a price of an item will ever get down to a price you’d be willing to pay.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I am currently avoiding Amazon because their workers are on strike (supposed to be through tomorrow the 18th, but could go longer)

I haven't found them to have that great of deals for Halloween stuff anyway, certainly not for big things. Have bought some little paper decorative stuff (think Beistle cutouts), nothing much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts